Skip to main content

Rattan Bag and how You can style to it



The Rattan bag is a trend now. What is the rattan bag? The rattan bags are bags made from a process of weaving palm leaves together.


Some really what to know how to style up with the rattan bag. 

1. You can wear it with casuals such as a jean and a vintage top.
2. You can wear it to the beach, which will definitely fit your beach wears.
3. You can wear it with denim shorts, gowns or skirts.
4. It goes proudly with black; black gowns, black chivons ...

How do you style your rattan bag?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visualize Our Beach Wear

It is Saturday and also a beach day. It is time to relax from the week hassles, you are indeed free to wake up by 9am, think less about work and free your mind because life is short to be so stressed. Be inspired by our Saturday beach wear inspiration. Inspired? You should drop a comment of how your Saturday will be!!

How a Man was Raped By a Female Friend

A male course mate narrated how he was raped by his female friend.  "We weren’t dating, sat down to watch movies with her. The movie was so boring so I demanded for something to eat and so she gave me some biscuits and juice to take. She didn’t take it along with me, suddenly I passed out only to wake up close to a naked girl , I was undressed and she was smiling. I asked “why are you smiling?”, she replied “nothing” then I moved closer to the juice to see some green slimy things inside the juice… only then did I realize that I have been raped. Then I gathered my things and left a somewhat broken man". what a sadden story, ladies what is the matter? is this actually a pay back or something we can't fathom? Rape is never something to experience !! How do we trust people we call friends? End rape!!

Monday Motivation!!

Just a reminder that the road is a successful one, keep your heads high kings and Queens, it will surely end in testimony.