Skip to main content

How I lost my Weight



I have always being a chubby girl, not from birth but immediately after high school because I am a foodie and then after high school examination what next, admission into college wasn’t coming fast as I expected, mum won’t love to see me outside so I had always stay indoors eating up any thing similar to food and that was how I moved into being chubby. Well, mum loved it because my clothes looked great on me and for me, I didn’t care because I wasn’t plus-size and food is amazing.

I later secured an admission for my diploma and then I started thinking about my weight because someone might just come to me and say, “you should run around your dad’s car in the money it will help reducing your weight” lol another will just sit at my back reminding me how fat I looked on the desk, this really got to me and I made the decision to lose weight.

At first it wasn’t easy, had to google “how to lose weight in weeks”…lol..of course!! I needed to lose it as fast as possible and come to my body shammers and say voila!! This is me but this I tried to no attempt until I understood calories calculations. Yeah! Calories calculations. I read about how the body adds and reduces weight, see an illustration;

So, from the above I targeted 800 calories a day so that maybe if I get tempted with fries I can know how to fix it in. My timetable will be 320 kcal in the morning, 23 kcal by noon and what ever comes up will have to fit in the remaining 344kcal. In addition, I downloaded few workout videos on youtube which I don’t follow religiously and then boom!! I started losing weight, whenever I’d walked by some will say “Are you sick, dear” “Are you worried, dear cause you looked dropped”. I think you should also try this out as well, and see the miracle it performs.

You should visit this people on Instagram to keep you inspired.

You can google foods and the calories they occupy. Have you being body shammed? Were you once fat and now fit? Share your story with other by using the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visualize Our Beach Wear

It is Saturday and also a beach day. It is time to relax from the week hassles, you are indeed free to wake up by 9am, think less about work and free your mind because life is short to be so stressed. Be inspired by our Saturday beach wear inspiration. Inspired? You should drop a comment of how your Saturday will be!!

How a Man was Raped By a Female Friend

A male course mate narrated how he was raped by his female friend.  "We weren’t dating, sat down to watch movies with her. The movie was so boring so I demanded for something to eat and so she gave me some biscuits and juice to take. She didn’t take it along with me, suddenly I passed out only to wake up close to a naked girl , I was undressed and she was smiling. I asked “why are you smiling?”, she replied “nothing” then I moved closer to the juice to see some green slimy things inside the juice… only then did I realize that I have been raped. Then I gathered my things and left a somewhat broken man". what a sadden story, ladies what is the matter? is this actually a pay back or something we can't fathom? Rape is never something to experience !! How do we trust people we call friends? End rape!!

Monday Motivation!!

Just a reminder that the road is a successful one, keep your heads high kings and Queens, it will surely end in testimony.